Saturday, 31 March 2007
INCLUDE EXAMPLES TO PROVE YOUR ANSWER - GOOD LUCK!
WE WILL LOOK AT THE STATEMENTS DURING CLASS TIME. SO PUT YOUR THINKING CAPS AND HAVE A THINK.
7 + 5 - 6 + 2 is always 4
All numbers in the 5 times tables end in five.
An even number divided by an even number = an even number
Division always makes a smaller number.
Rectangles with the biggest areas have the biggest perimeters.
Monday, 19 March 2007
You did a fantastic job responding to the information you were exposed to in the online conference-
Monday, 5 March 2007
Mrs W has been experimenting and since the beginning of the year, she has learnt how to:
- post comments on a blog
- post and insert pictures in a blog
- make a blog
- make really cool headings and badges for a blog
- link to other blogs
What incredible learnings!
Don't forget to congratulate Mrs W on her achievements..........we sometime forget that teachers too are always learning and striving to keep up with all the wonderful opportunities available to students today.
Well done Mrs W, from Mrs M & Year 6!
Saturday, 3 March 2007
Welcome back to your Blog Year 6
We would like to find out your thoughts and ideas about
1. When you hear the word MATHEMATICS what do you think of??
2. Name three important pieces of MATHEMATICS you have learnt sometime at school and, for each one,give a reason why you believe it is important.
3. What answer would you give to the question "What is MATHEMATICS?