Monday 3 September 2007

YOUR HFS LEGACY!!

A legacy is what you leave behind after you have gone. It is made up of the memories that people have of you.

How do you want to be remembered at HFS? What do you want to be remembered for doing or being? In your answer you might like to think about how different people might remember you - your classmates, teachers and other students.

EXTENSION 1........It is your words and actions that determine your legacy. How can you make sure that you are remembered in the way that you want to be remembered?

EXTENSION 2........How do you think the class of 2007 will be remembered as a whole group? How would you like the Year 6 of 2007 to be remembered?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A legacy is what you leave behind after you have gone. It is made up of the memories that people have of you.
I want to remember hfs as a caring and grate school and it is hard to leave it all behind. I would like to be remembered as a grate and caring friend in hfs and also for my grate netball skills. I would make people remember me by doing this legacy for the rest of my life.
I would like the year6 class of 2007 to be remembered by talking to each other on the blog!

Anonymous said...

I want to be remembered as being a good friend to everyone and being a good student. I want to be remembered because I was good at makeing a blog. I will make sure I am remembered by being a good friend and student until I leave HFS. I think the year 6 will be remembered as the best year 6 ever because we are and that we had the best teachers Mrs W and Mr K.

Anonymous said...

I will remember HFS by having my friends and playing soccer with them every second day around the back. I will also remember this school by all the activities like netball, soccer and touch football. Also all the teachers that I had were awesome. Also all the excursions and over night camps. I think I should be remembered because I was apart of the environment team. I placed a veggie patch at the side of the school.
I would like that the class of 2007 by being the guinea pigs. By making our own blogs, having a radio broadcast and all that stuff.