WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY WE HAD AT IT'S ACADEMIC - CONGRATULATIONS TO THE COMPETITORS AND THE AUDIENCE MEMBERS.
Did we learn anything whilst we were having so much fun? - Let's find out.
1) Why do you think that the contestants had to wear makeup?
2) There seemed to be a lot of camera men at the studio - I think that one camera man would have been enough. Do you agree or disagree with me? Dont forget to give reasons for your answers.
3) Contestants here's a question for you - were you able to see the audience members when you were competing? Was this a good or bad thing?
4) One episode of Its Academic is only on the T.V. for half an hour. Think of at least 3 reasons why it might take up to at least an hour to actually film an episode?
5) What was the most interesting part of your day? (Dont forget to include the reasons why it was interesting)
6) Do you think that a show like Its Academic is something that all schools should try to be part of?
7) Who now wants to be a televsion celebrtity?
8) It was exciting to see Jack from "Home and Away". He probably felt very excited that most of us knew who he was. Do you think that there would be a "down side" to being recognised by so many people?